aesthetician....don't depend on make-up for your big day look....take care of your skin on-going and your makeup application will go on smoother and your healthy glow will shine through. Do these simple steps:
esthetician or dermatologist.)
1. Facials - they are a ton of different kinds. If you can indulge in one once a month leading up to your wedding.
2. Avoid any treatments/facials, waxing too close to your wedding day. A week - 3 days the closest....this will ensure you are not too red.
3. A massage a few days before for relaxation!
4. Exercise- you may already have a regime, but if not; at least walk daily for 30 mins. Getting your heart pumping will increase oxygen and blood flow, making your skin glow!
5. Your groom can apply these same principles- he'll have great skin too!
Happy Planning and Happy 4th of July!